Chicken and Zucchini Poppers
Another healthy and delicious way to cook chicken.
Write a review
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 2 c grated zucchini (leave peel on)
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 tsp. cumin (optional)
- olive oil, for cooking (or coconut oil)
- -Toss chicken with zucchini, green onion, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper ( and cumin, if using). Mixture will be quite wet.
- -Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Use a small scoop or a heaped tablespoon to scoop meatballs into the pan. Cook 8-10 at a time for about 5-6 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook an additional 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and the centers are cooked through.
- -Serve with guacamole, fresh salsa, or your favorite dip.
Barbeelove Fitness http://barbeelovefitness.com/